Young Love Card Pattern #64

As promised I made a card of the picture I coloured the other day. This took me a little longer than I thought it was going take. I took these pictures outside today and the sun was so bright and warm, I didn't even notice that because of the extreme natural lught the stickles on the girls hairbow, lace parts on her dress and the handmade flower seem to have washed out. (I will work on the photography part) For a change I used patterned cardstock for the base and added a panel to the inside for stamping or handwriting.

All the patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye

Have a great day! and I hope you able to enjoy the sun today!

Kim

1 comments:

whoistracy May 19, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Kim this is beautiful! What a piece of art this is. I just love your coloring!

Post a Comment