October 27th 1945


What do you get a couple to mark their 65th Wedding Anniversary? Since the couple celebrating happen to be my Grandparents I have chosen to do a scrapbook of their life together. I thought that this would be easy!
The layouts are easy and fun but gathering the photos and trying to get dates and names have been a little work.
If you don't own a scanner the process of converting slides into printed photos can be costly and time consuming, my family literally took hours going through slides, mind you they had a great night of entertainment in the whole process.
This layout is the first half of a double page depicting the Wedding Day of my Grandparents. My Grandparents are the couple on the right looking at the photo, the other couple getting married with them in a double ceremony is my Grandmothers brother and his new bride.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment